Monster Legends Habitats
In the game of Monster Legends, you will come across ten types of habitats. Among these, 8 are basic habitats while 2 are special habitats. A habitat is a place where you can place your monsters. Ensure that you place your monster in its specific habitat. If it is a hybrid monster, then it can be placed in any of the two elements it belongs.
The most costly habitat available in the game is the Legendary Habitat , however you can easily get this habitat by using Monster Legends Hack. In this habitat, you can only place the Legendary Monsters. Moreover, if you breed a Legendary Monster with some other element monster, then the baby monster can be placed only in the Legendary Habitat.
Among the numerous habitats, the Rockball Habitat is the only one that can be bought with real money or with Monster Legends Cheats. So, if you are ready to spend your hard-earned money on online games, then it is recommended to purchase this habitat for your monsters. In the battlefield, the monsters will generate Gold for you and these currencies will get stored in the habitat.
A Brief Introduction To All Habitats Of The Game:
- The Fire habitat is available at Level 1 and it costs 100 Gold. You can keep a maximum of two monsters in this habitat.
- At Level 13, you can place three monsters in this habitat and the cost of it is 1,800 Gems.
- As you progress, at Level 25 you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. The cost of it is 32,400 Gems and the maximum amount of Gold that you can keep there is 18,000.
- This habitat is available at Level 2 and its cost is 250 Gold. At this level, you can place a maximum of 2 monsters.
- At level 14, you can put 3 monsters in the habitat. The cost of the habitat is 5000 Gems.
- At level 26, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. It’s upgrading cost increases to 108,000 Gems and it will take one and a half days to build the habitat.
- The Thunder habitat can be unlocked at Level 7. You can place 2 monsters in the habitat and it costs 1,000 Gold.
- As you progress at Level 22, you will be able to place 3 monsters in the habitat. Its upgrading cost will be 1,800 Gems and it will take 8 hours to build.
- At Level 41, the habitat will take 2 days to build and its cost will be 300,000 Gold. You can place maximum of 4 monsters at this Level.
- The Earth Habitat is available at Level 3 for a cost of 500 Gold. It takes one minute to build it and can place a maximum of 2 monsters.
- On reaching Level 19, you will be able to put maximum of 3 monsters in the habitat. Its cost will be 3,000 Gems.
- At Level 30, the maximum number of monsters to put in the habitat is 4. You will require 61,200 Gems to build it and its building time will be 1.5 days.
- The Dark Habitat is available at Level 14. You can place 2 monsters in the habitat and it costs 25,000 Gold.
- At Level 26, the maximum number of monsters that can be placed in the habitat is 3. It takes 8 hours to build it.
- When you reach Level 37, you will be able to place 4 monsters in the habitat. It will cost 126,000 Gems and will need 1.5 days to build.
- The Water Habitat is available at Level 10 and can accommodate 2 monsters. It takes 8 hours to build the habitat.
- At Level 23, you can place 3 monsters in the habitat. The cost of upgrading it is 3,600 Gems and it will take 8 hours to build.
- As you reach Level 37, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. It will take 1.5 days to build it and cost 72,000 Gems.
- The first Light habitat is available at Level 25. It takes one day to build it and you can place two monsters. The cost of building the habitat is 250,000 Gold.
- At Level 34, you can place 3 monsters in the habitat. It costs 6,600 Gems.
- As you reach Level 43, upgrade the habitat so that you can place 4 monsters. It will take 1.5 days to build it.
- It is available at Level 20 and can accommodate two monsters.
- At Level 29, you can place 3 monsters. Its building time will be 8 hours.
- As you reach Level 39, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat by upgrading it for the cost of 90,000 Gems.
There are only 4 Legendary Habitats available in the game and all four of them are accessible at Level 7. The building time for each is 2 days. However, depending on the number of monsters it can accommodate, its cost increases. For instance, to place one monster, the cost will be 2,500,000 Gold and for placing 4 monsters, the cost will be 75,000,000 Gold.
It is available at Level 3 and can accommodate 4 monsters. It can be purchased by spending real money and it takes one hour to build it.